martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Ab Mai Sukh Payo Gur Aagh ...Raag Jaitsri



Now, I have found peace, bowing before the Guru. I have abandoned cleverness, quieted my anxiety, and renounced my egotism. When I looked, I saw that everyone was enticed by emotional attachment; then, I hurried to the Guru's Sanctuary. In His Grace, the Guru engaged me in the Lord's service, and then, the Messenger of Death gave up pursuing me. I swam across the ocean of fire, when I met the Saints, through great good fortune. O servant Nanak, I have found total peace; my consciousness is attached to the Lord's feet.
Satnaam Waheguru

Traducción:
Ahora, he encontrado la paz, haciendo una reverencia ante el Gurú. He abandonado la inteligencia, calmó mi ansiedad, y renuncié a mi egoísmo. Cuando miré, vi que todo el mundo atraídos por el apego emocional, entonces, me apresuré hacia el Santuario del Gurú. En su gracia, el Gurú me comprometidos en el servicio del Señor, y luego, el Mensajero de la Muerte me dejó seguir. Me cruzó a nado el océano de fuego, cuando conocí a los santos, a través de una gran fortuna. ¡Oh siervo Nanak, he encontrado la paz total, mi conciencia se une a los pies del Señor.
Satnaam Waheguru

No hay comentarios: