jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

The Daily Hukamnama


ੴ Satnam Sri Waheguru Jio
The Daily Hukamnama, Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ang 527 • Guru Raam Daas Ji • Raag Dayv Gandhaaree
Dayv-Gandhaaree: O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har. The Gurmukh is imbued with the deep red color of the poppy. His shawl is saturated with the Lord's Love. ||1||Pause|| I wander around here and there, like a madman, bewildered, seeking out my Darling Lord. I shall be the slave of the slave of whoever unites me with my Darling Beloved. ||1|| So align yourself with the Almighty True Guru; drink in and savor the Ambrosial Nectar of the Lord. By Guru's Grace, servant Nanak has obtained the wealth of the Lord within. ||2||3||
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Spanish Translation:
Dev Gandari Oh vida mía, recita siempre el Nombre del Señor. A través de la Gracia del Guru tu vestido será teñido de rojo, sí, del color del Amor del Señor. (1‑Pausa) Vago por todas partes como un loco buscando a mi Amor, y de quien sea que me una a mi Señor, yo sería el esclavo de sus esclavos. (1) Sí, despabila tu mente y bebe el Néctar del Señor, de esa forma reconcíliate con el Guru. Dice Nanak, ¡Por la Gracia del Guru, vas a encontrar al Señor en tu mismo interior! (2‑3)

No hay comentarios: