viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

The hymn of Sri Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj


The Remembrance of God

The hymn of Sri Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj that everything makes reverence to the Almighty. He says: I bow to the Master Anami (absolute), I bow to the infinite Master of the Shabda and I bow to the perfect Master living.

I bow to the Adi Guru (Anami Purush, Swami).
I bow to the Guru Yugad (Sat Purush).
I bow to the Satguru (Shabda Guru).
I bow to the Gurudev (the living Master).

THE JEWEL OF HAPPINESS
The Sukhmani of Guru Arjan

Traducción:

La Remembranza de Dios


Me inclino ante el Adí Guru (Anami, Purush, Swami).
Me inclino ante el Yugad Guru (Sat Purush).
Me inclino ante el Satguru (Shabda Guru).
Me inclino ante el Gurudev (el Maestro viviente).

En este himno Sri Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj primero que todo, hace reverencia ante el Todopoderoso. El dice: "Me inclino ante el Maestro Anami (Absoluto), me inclino ante el Maestro infinito del Shabda y me inclino ante el Perfecto Maestro Viviente".


Satnam Sri Waheguru Ji

No hay comentarios: