martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Last words of Sri GURU GOBIND SINGH JI




Last words of Sri GURU GOBIND SINGH JI --

'baani guruan di hai main 'GURU' bna chalya..
Tuhannu hasde dekhan lai mai 'SARBANS' luta chlya....
Vairi nal larhan lyi tuhannu sher bna chalya,
Tuhannu 'FATEH' mile 'main fateh bula chalya"

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa....Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

To the bani of Sikh Gurus , I had given authority as a Guru (he made Guru Granth Sahib from the Gurbani of Gurus),

For keeping you happy and comfortable I had given sacrifice of my family ,

I had made you lion to fight with enemies ,
and I want your fateh (Fateh means win ) , so for that reason I had called the fateh slogan (Fateh here means is Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ) ,

This slogan gives you Courage and Power !!!


Translated by Harinder Singh

No hay comentarios: