martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Daily Hukumnama - August 4, 2015

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

[Nanakshahi]
Ang 778779 • Guru Arjan Dev Ji • Raag Soohee
   

[Gurmukhi]

English Translation:
Raag Soohee, Chhant, Fifth Mehl, Second House: One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe. I am awake, night and day, in the Lord's Love. Awake to the Lord's Love, my sins have left me. I meet with the Beloved Saints. Attached to the Guru's Feet, my doubts are dispelled, and all my affairs are resolved. Listening to the Word of the Guru's Bani with my ears, I know celestial peace. By great good fortune, I meditate on the Lord's Name. Prays Nanak, I have entered my Lord and Master's Sanctuary. I dedicate my body and soul to God. ||1|| The unstruck melody of the Shabad, the Word of God is so very beautiful. True joy comes from singing the Lord's Praises. Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, Har, Har, pain is dispelled, and my mind is filled with tremendous joy. My mind and body have become immaculate and pure, gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan; I chant the Name of God. I am the dust of the feet of the Holy. Worshipping God in adoration, my God is pleased with me. Prays Nanak, please bless me with Your Mercy, that I may sing Your Glorious Praises forever. ||2|| Meeting with the Guru, I cross over the world-ocean. Meditating on the Lord's Feet, I am emancipated. Meditating on the Lord's Feet, I have obtained the fruits of all rewards, and my comings and goings have ceased. With loving devotional worship, I meditate intuitively on the Lord, and my God is pleased. Meditate on the One, Unseen, Infinite, Perfect Lord; there is no other than Him. Prays Nanak, the Guru has erased my doubts; wherever I look, there I see Him. ||3|| The Lord's Name is the Purifier of sinners. It resolves the affairs of the humble Saints. I have found the Saintly Guru, meditating on God. All my desires have been fulfilled. The fever of egotism has been dispelled, and I am always happy. I have met God, from whom I was separated for so long. My mind has found peace and tranquility; congratulations are pouring in. I shall never forget Him from my mind. Prays Nanak, the True Guru has taught me this, to vibrate and meditate forever on the Lord of the Universe. ||4||1||3||

Spanish Translation:
Rag Suji, Chhant, Mejl Guru Aryan, Quinto Canal Divino. Un Dios Creador del Universo, por la Gracia del Verdadero Guru Ahora canto siempre la Alabanza de mi Dios y estoy siempre despierto en Su Amor. Despertando en el Amor del Señor, mis errores son borrados y encuentro al amado Santo. Me postro a los Pies del Guru, mis dudas se acaban y vivo totalmente satisfecho. Escuchando la Palabra del Shabd, espontáneamente entendí Su Mensaje y por esa buena fortuna viví en el Nombre del Señor. Nanak reza, busco Tu Refugio, oh Dios, y pongo mi cuerpo y Alma ante Ti. (1) La Palabra del Shabd es Bella, la Palabra de Dios es tan Bella, una Verdadera Dicha me llena al Cantarla. Cantando la Gloriosas Alabanzas del Señor, Jar, Jar, mis aflicciones se han ido y en mí ha crecido un inmensa Dicha. Mi mente y cuerpo se han vuelto Inmaculados y Puros al contacto con la Visión del Darshan del Señor y así recito el Nombre de Dios. Me he vuelto el Polvo de los Pies de los Santos, contemplo a mi Señor, Quien está complacido conmigo. Nanak reza, oh Dios, ten Compasión de mí para que pueda cantar Tu Alabanza. (2) Encontrando al Guru he nadado a través del mar de las existencias materiales; he sido emancipado contemplando los Pies del Señor. Obteniendo la Plenitud, mis idas y venidas han terminado; ahora vivo en Dios lleno de una Adoración Amorosa, y Dios está Complacido conmigo. Contemplando al Dios Único, Infinito, Perfecto e Insondable, soy liberado de mi duda. Donde sea que volteo a ver, ahí veo sólo al Uno. (3) El Nombre del Señor es el Purificador de los malhechores; sí, todas las tareas de los Santos son íntegramente realizados. Encontrando al Santo Guru medité en el Señor y todos mis deseos fueron cumplidos, me liberé de mi ego negativo y pude florecer. Conocí a mi Señor, el Dios, después de una larga separación. Mi mente está en Paz; en mí revolotea la Melodía Nupcial del Señor, y ahora no Lo abandono más. Dice Nanak: ¡Qué bien me ha instruido el Guru; ahora sólo contemplo a mi Señor! ||4||1||3||

No hay comentarios: