sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Anand Shahib
(Song of Bliss)

RAMKALI: GURU AMAR DAS, ANAND

The Creator of all is One;
This is realized by the True Guru's grace.

Oh my mother, i am in ecstasy, for I have found the True Guru.
Yes, in a flash, I found my Lord and my mind is filled with the Song of Bliss, Like every jeweled angel and the fairies of every region, all joined in chorus to sing the song of the Word.
All who have Him enshrined in their minds sing the Word of the Lord.
Sayeth Nanak: I am truly in ecstasy,
for I have realized my True Guru. (1)

From: Peace Lagoon
Sacred Songs of the Sikhs

Traducción

El creador de todo es uno;
Esto se realiza por la gracia del verdadero Gurú

Oh mi madre, estoy en éxtasis, pues he encontrado al verdadero Gurú.
Sí, en un instante, yo me encontré con mi Señor y mi mente se llena con la canción de felicidad, como cada angel enjoyado y las hadas de cada región, todas combinadas en coro a cantar la canción de la palabra.
Todos los que le consagra en sus mentes cantan la palabra del Señor.
Sayeth Nanak: realmente estoy en éxtasis, por tener la realización de mi verdadero Gurú. (1)

No hay comentarios: