lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Tuhee Tuhee

When your came intro to my life, I could feel the royalty of the strength of True Love within me...
and since then my life began making sense, living in you...
Tuhee Tuhee
Satnam Waheguru

Another version

ਸਾਰਗ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Saarag Mehalaa 5 ||

ਰਸਨਾ ਜਪਤੀ ਤੂਹੀ ਤੂਹੀ ॥

My tongue chants Your Name, Your Name.

ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲਕ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਮੰਡਲ ਇਕ ਤੁਹੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

In the mother’s womb, You sustained me, and in this mortal world, You alone help me. ||1||Pause||

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਫੁਨਿ ਮਾਤਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਮੀਤ ਹਿਤ ਭ੍ਰਾਤਾ ॥

You are my Father, and You are my Mother; You are my Loving Friend and Sibling.

ਤੁਮ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਆਧਾਰਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਜੀਅ ਪ੍ਰਾਨਦਾਤਾ ॥੧॥

You are my Family, and You are my Support. You are the Giver of the Breath of Life. ||1||

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਖਜੀਨਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਜਰੀਨਾ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਲਾਲਾ ॥

You are my Treasure, and You are my Wealth. You are my Gems and Jewels.

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਪਾਰਜਾਤ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਪਾਏ ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਏ ਨਿਹਾਲਾ ॥੨॥੩੩॥੫੬॥

You are the wish-fulfilling Elysian Tree. Nanak has found You through the Guru, and now he is enraptured. ||2||33||56||


Traducción:

Saarag Mehalaa 5

Mi lengua canta tu nombre, tu nombre.

En el vientre de mi madre, yo me había sostenida, y en este mundo mortal, solo tu me ayudas a mi.

Eres mi padre, y eres mi madre; Eres mi amante amigo y hermano.

Tu eres mi familia, y eres mi apoyo. Eres el dador de aliento de vida.

Eres mi tesoro, y eres mi riqueza. Eres mis gemas y joyas.

Eres el árbol Elysian cumplimiento el deseo. Nanak te ha encontrado a ti a través del Gurú, y ahora él está en éxtasis.

No hay comentarios: